Abundant wildlife without the crowds
Sossusvlei is an area in Namibia well-known for its huge clay pans and is surrounded by massive sand dunes which reached above 300 meters heights.
LOCATION OF SOSSUSVLEI
- Spectacular views of the dunes
- Hot air balloon tours offered by certain lodges in the area.
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL
- Best Time June to October (All parks)
- High Season July to October (Will not feel too crowded.)
- Low Season December to April (All parks are very quiet)
- Best Weather April and May (Moderate temperatures, little to no rainfall, green landscape)
- Worst Weather November to February (Very hot)