LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK
Located between the Zambezi River and the Great East Road, this incredible park boasts over 100km of river frontage, the imposing Zambezi escarpment, top-class wildlife-viewing and scenic beauty in abundance. This park sits directly opposite Zimbabwe’s Mana Pools, and offers a mirror image of that park – with very similar wildlife and terrain.
LOCATION OF LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK
LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK HIGHLIGHTS
- Excellent wildlife viewing with four of the Big Five present
- Excellent guiding
- Great night drives, walking and boat safaris
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL
- Best Time- July to October (The bush is dry, and animals are easy to find)
- High Season- July to October (The park can become busy and high season rates apply)
- Low Season- Mid-November to May (Many lodges close during part of the Wet season, low season rates apply)
- Best Weather- April to August (It is cooler and it hardly ever rains)
- Worst Weather- October to March (Hot and wet weather)
LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK ACCOMMODATION
The following are some of the lodges that we recommend in Lower Zambezi National Park. For information on additional accommodation not featured, please contact us.