Instagram Photo Caption Competition
Enter our PHOTO CAPTION competition and stand a chance to win
A Chobe National Park Day Safari for 2!
Chobe National Park is well known for its large herds of elephant that frequent the Chobe River daily. In the dry season, an estimate of up to 85,000 elephants are dispersed within the Chobe National Park, where the majority of them can be found along the river. Apart from the herds of elephants, Chobe also has lots more to offer. The Park has lion, leopard, buffalo and a whole host of antelope such as sable, puku, kudu, eland, roan and many others which you can get to see. The river teems with rafts of hippos and some of the biggest crocodiles in Africa.
As part of the day trip you will enjoy a cruise down the Chobe River in the morning, followed by a delicious lunch at the Chobe Marina Lodge. After lunch you will head out on the afternoon game drive into the park.
Return transfers from your hotel in Zimbabwe/Botswana/Zambia.
A morning cruise on the Chobe River
Afternoon game drive in Chobe National Park
To enter the competition all you need to do is:
Put on your qwirky hats and give us the best caption for our pic.
- Follow our Instagram Page https://instagram.com/encounterafrica/
- Like the competition photo.
- Give us your BEST caption for the picture.
- Tag 3 of your friends who would love to win it to
- Submit your details below
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Encounter Africa reserve the rights to select a winner at random. There is no negotiation about the result.
- You can only enter the competition once.
- This prize is valid for a Full Day Chobe Safari for 2 adults only.
- This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- This prize does NOT include flights, extra excursions or activities, travel insurance or additional personal extras.
- Travel dates for the prize are until August 2020.